C Trail – Sites
1. Pow-Wow: RV-compatible space with full amenities. Electrical power provided by solar array. Other hookups. Space can accommodate multiple vehicles. Waste handled by septic facility.
2. Homestead: Campground near pond within view of manor. Small footpath to manor for bathroom/spa, exercise, etc.
3. Glacier Hills: Between two hills, the campground is secluded but in a location convenient to the manor by the footpath.
4. Deep Woods: Most remote campground in the natural beauty of an unspoiled forest.
5. Rolling Meadows: An expansive view across a remote field of grassland. A private park to spread out and enjoy flying a kite or throwing a ball.
6. Treehouse: An ecclectic campground with a treehouse bordering the edge of a ravine. The treehouse is a rugged alternative to a tent.
7. Frontier: RV-compatible campground on a west-facing slope toward the valley. Vehicle access is trade-off for less spectacular view.